Hybrid Synergy Forum
Gomme 4 stagioni - Printable Version

+- Hybrid Synergy Forum (http://www.hybrid-synergy.eu)
+-- Forum: Hybrid area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Pneumatici e Cerchi - Tyres and Rims (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Gomme 4 stagioni (/showthread.php?tid=30855)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Gomme 4 stagioni - The Tramp - 06-11-2012 10:06

Cavia coi fiocchi.... dove andranno quelle gomme c'è ben poco da provare.... Biggrin2 Le ho scelte perché sono ideali per il tempo che c'è in Irlanda. Wink_smilie

RE: Gomme 4 stagioni - dfecia - 06-11-2012 10:14

(06-11-2012 10:06 )The Tramp Wrote:  Cavia coi fiocchi.... dove andranno quelle gomme c'è ben poco da provare.... Biggrin2 Le ho scelte perché sono ideali per il tempo che c'è in Irlanda. Wink_smilie

Ma normalmente la Verdina vive qui e va in Irlanda ogni tanto, o vive là? Smile

Gomme 4 stagioni - The Tramp - 06-11-2012 11:17

Vive là e viene qui ogni tanto. Yes

Gomme 4 stagioni - aldo7 - 06-11-2012 05:16

In effetti clima umido mai troppo caldo e mai troppo freddo ....

RE: Gomme 4 stagioni - The Tramp - 15-11-2012 12:56

Ed eccole montate!
[Image: IMG_2042.JPG]

Per le impressioni, lascio a lei raccontarle, non è la mia Prius e quindi non me la lascia guidare....

Gomme 4 stagioni - Lily - 16-11-2012 12:15

Today the Green Prius got a new set of running shoes. Yes

What was quite obvious the minute I saw the tyres on the car was that the tyre sits very flush with the the rim. Quite different to the previous set but I probably need to get a picture to show the comparison.

There is a significant difference in the actual driving of the car. The car feels much more solid on the road. With the previous set of tyres I felt that, although the car was driving easily, there was a level of 'managing' the car I had to do. Granted the tyres were older, etc. With the new set of tyres driving the car is much easier and it is very light to handle.

With the previous set of tyres it happened frequently that I went round a corner slightly sharp or even over a tram line that the yellow anti-blocking light would flash on. Today I approached several corners rather sharply. There was no feeling of the car slipping and no yellow anti-blocking light coming on.

I am yet to do a long trip or a drive in the snow. My immediate reaction is that the Green Prius feels much more solid and secure on the road. It is also lighter and easier to drive. As soon as I get an opportunity to drive in rain or snow I will report back on my experience.

Ohyeah

Gomme 4 stagioni - aldo7 - 16-11-2012 06:43

I wait your test on wet or snow! Biggrin2

how many miles you do in one year?

your old tires were dead! Tu sciavi spesso anche senza scii ai piedi Roflmao

Thank you and Sorry for my orrible inglese

Ahahhaha ho voluto scrivere 2 frasi buttate li in inglese ma sono pietoso disperatoMf_gap

RE: Gomme 4 stagioni - Lily - 16-11-2012 09:48

(16-11-2012 06:43 )aldo7 Wrote:  I wait your test on wet or snow! Biggrin2

how many miles you do in one year?

When the car is in Belfast I do not drive much. However, when I come to Italy it is a different matter. I had the car for just over 1 year and did about 10.000 km in that time.

Quote:your old tires were dead! Tu sciavi spesso anche senza scii ai piedi Roflmao

Laughing1
They were coming to the end of their life. One tyre was no longer road-worthy and I would have failed my MOT (Revisione) due in February. That surely would have affected driving the car.

In saying that I have to say in all the years of changing tyres on my different cars this is the first set of tyres that felt robust on the road.

Quote:Thank you and Sorry for my orrible inglese

Ahahhaha ho voluto scrivere 2 frasi buttate li in inglese ma sono pietoso disperatoMf_gap

I appreciate you trying. Thums up
Prima di sapere che farò del mio italiano e che può davvero farti rotolare dalle risate. (google translated)

RE: Gomme 4 stagioni - aldo7 - 16-11-2012 01:10

(16-11-2012 09:48 )Lily Wrote:  I appreciate you trying. Thums up
Prima di sapere che farò del mio italiano e che può davvero farti rotolare dalle risate. (google translated)

you understand when someone speak Italian.
I write bad English, and don't understand when someone speaks well and quikly.....Ranting2Ranting2

i have to study.....SickSickSickSick

Gomme 4 stagioni - stratocaster - 16-11-2012 10:52

thanks lily for your experience with your new tires!

as i told above, i'm really interested in read opinion about the all season tyres.

i think they could be really good for persons, like me, that makes non so much miles, but i'm still a bit not so sure about hard difference in season's weather...

let we know everithing new about your driving in different weather with this round-wheel! Biggrin2